Why use the Golden Circle Pitch Template?
Start with the why and create a better pitch! Brainstorm your Why, How and What, define your Story scope and create pitches for every business or product. This template works great with the Multiple Pitch Template, Value Proposition Design Template and Persona Template. This template works great with the Value Proposition Design Template and Persona Template.
The Golden Circle method is the result of research by Simon Sinek into the success of the worlds most influential leaders and companies. Start with the why and create a better pitch!
The Golden Circle Pitch Canvas is divided into 2 segments. On the left, mindmap the why, how and what of your proposition. Translate this mindmap into your pitch.
- Why – Why do you do what you do? Describe your purpose, cause or belief.
- How – How do you plan on realizing what you believe in: your Why!
- What – What’s the result exactly? What products and services do you deliver.
- Story scope – Does the why, how and what result in a clear, compelling story?
- Create your pitch – Translate this mindmap into your pitch. Try to be brief for elevator pitches, or create longer pitches or stories.
This tool is designed to help you with following challenges.
TIP: to help you ‘think’, select the challenges that apply to your case.
- Start with the why before designing the what
- Create a more structured story and pitch
- Design pitches from a customers perspective (their why)
- Create everything from elevator pitches to newsletters
How? The tool!
This template is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.