Why use the Golden Circle Design Template?
Brainstorm your Why, How and What, define your Story scope and design things that work! This template works great with the Value Proposition Design Template and Persona Template.
The Golden Circle method is the result of research by Simon Sinek into the success of the worlds most influential leaders and companies. Start with the why and create a better pitch!
The Golden Circle Design Canvas is divided into 2 segments. On the left, mindmap the why, how and what of your proposition. Translate this mindmap into mockups, ideas, landingpages or stories on the right.
- Why – Why do you do what you do? Describe your purpose, cause or belief.
- How – How do you plan on realizing what you believe in: your Why!
- What – What’s the result exactly? What products and services do you deliver.
- Story scope – Does the why, how and what result in a clear, compelling story?
- Create – Use the space on the right to create mockups, brainstorm ideas, landingpages, stories, anything really.
This tool is designed to help you with following challenges.
TIP: to help you ‘think’, select the challenges that apply to your case.
Start with the why before designing the what Create a more structured story and pitch Design things that align with your story Create everything from mockups to newsletters
How? The tool!
This template is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.