Why use the Business Model Canvas – Redesigned?
The Business Model Canvas has helped millions of people around the world design better businesses. Just like your business, tools should be improved, up-to-date and reinvented. That’s why we developed a sketch database and design principles to help organizations do this. The Business Model Canvas Redesigned is our effort to continuously improve the usability, effectiveness and UX of the business model canvas. We aligned the design with how our clients and users collaborate and communicate with the Business Model Canvas.
- 30% larger building blocks at the smallest bottlenecks
- 11% more space for your thoughts by merging the header and footer
- All building block sizes are better balanced
- No more thinking inside boxes, an open design reflects the connectedness of choices
- Sketches tell the story and links between all parts of your Business Model
- Interactive tooltips show the questions you need to ask, only if you need this. No more clutter of text, more space for your thoughts
- Free to download and use in offline workshops
- Free to use in online workshops on Creatlr
This tool is designed to help you with following challenges.
TIP: to help you ‘think’, select the challenges that apply to your case.
Your business model on one page A more intuitive way to talk to investors, clients and team members Understand & improve your business model Structure your thoughts, create better business models Find out why your strategy isn’t working out
How? The tool!
This template is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.