Your products & services are not your prime objective. Your customers and creating value for customers are. Learning what customers really want is difficult. Looking beyond features and products even more so. Especially when you’ve already invested time and money. Luckely there are tools available to help you design value for customers.
This workshop helps you understand the basics of value proposition design, shows inspiring examples, teaches you best practices and puts you to work. Afterall, we learn faster by doing.
This workshop is designed for the following challenges.
TIP: to help you ‘think’, select the challenges that apply to your case.
- Learn what customers really want and why they want it
- Understand the bigger picture of value creation
- A more intuitive way to talk about ideas, customers, products & services
- Learn best practices and how to use simple, powerful tools
- Find out if ideas have a chance before investing time & money
- Build, meassure and learn what customers want
Everything we do is based on lean startup and design thinking techniques. This means we solve challenges in loops: processes that can be repeated until a solution is designed, tested and proven (or not). Build – Measure – Learn. The blueprint behind every session.
What tools will we be using? Well… these ones! Feel free to try them out in preparation of our session together!
There are different ways to execute this workshop/training. It’s important to know the difference (or at least ours) between workshops & training sessions.
- Workshops – Solving challenges!
- Trainings – Learning by doing. Part learning, part solving challenges!
TIP: to help you ‘think’, select the cards that you’re interested in.
- Remote brainstorm session
- Big-screen-brainstorm for large audiences and events
- More things
to consider >
- Digital tools?
- Paper tools?
- 1-4 participants?
- 5-24 participants?
- 25+ participants?
- Large audiences?