Everything starts with an idea. A dream, a ‘big hairy audacious goal’ or just some stupid problem that needs fixing. But how do you turn ideas into a startup? Knowing that lots of companies end up doing completely different things than their initial idea.
This workshop is designed for the following challenges.
TIP: to help you ‘think’, select the challenges that apply to your case.
- Is my idea worth investing time and money in?
- Are we solving a problem that actually exists?
- Does my customer segment exist?
- What are the (riskiest) assumptions my plan is based on?
- How to test riskiest assumptions?
- I need help to build, measure and learn from my startup
- What’s my pitch to customers, partners or investors?
- What resources, partners and people do I need to get this off the ground?
- Do I need to quit my job to pursue this dream?
Everything we do is based on lean startup and design thinking techniques. This means we solve challenges in loops: processes that can be repeated until a solution is designed, tested and proven (or not). Build – Measure – Learn. The blueprint behind every session.
What tools will we be using? Well… these ones! Feel free to try them out in preparation of our session together!
There are different ways to execute this workshop/training. It’s important to know the difference (or at least ours) between workshops & training sessions.
- Workshops – Solving challenges!
- Trainings – Learning by doing. Part learning, part solving challenges!
TIP: to help you ‘think’, select the cards that you’re interested in.
- Remote brainstorm session
- Big-screen-brainstorm for large audiences and events
- More things
to consider >
- Digital tools?
- Paper tools?
- 1-4 participants?
- 5-24 participants?
- 25+ participants?
- Large audiences?